View is an interactive installation for multiple players to share their perspectives and learn from others. Inside the installation, there is a construction of cube and audiences need to rebuild it on the top. In order to reach the goal of this game, players need to share what they got from the colored window. During the process, participants can notice how perspectives could impact the fact and the importance of sharing and communication.
1. The grid will help players to construct the model together.
2. The mix of different colors of cubes works well with the concept and the colorful filters
3. The concept passed clearly to my audiences.
4. It is easy for players to approach and engage with it.
1. Player can not interact with it when they have no partners.
2. The rules is still not attractive and clear enough for all the audiences.
3. It is too hard for the blue participant.