Verizon - Orbit
Orbit is a system for Verizon and model factories to report and test new devices. Once a new model or device is about be released, model factories need to submit its feature and other hardware info on this platform. Verizon can then set a plan for the process of testing it and optimizing it for Verizon signal. Since Orbit is open to different audiences, we created multiple versions for different user levels. Another designer, Jaeyoung, and I worked on this project since March, 2018.
*All the data showing on the mockup is dummy data.
1. Reorganize existing pages to optimize and simplify the system
2. Collaborate with another designer to create sitemap, wireframes and interactive prototypes for different user cases
3. Redesign the User Interface
4. UI/UX validation and QA before release
Key Points for Orbit:
1. Target Audience: Model Factories, Verizon Marketing Team, Verizon Device Team
2. Main platform: Website
3. Message system for device status
4. Executive view for overview of all devices
5. Track the process of device test
6. Record verified chipset and models to save time in the future.
7. Provide final reports for model factories and Verizon teams
Some wireframes for the user flow:
Hi-fidelity mockups for User Interface: